Topps sends in the latest information on their upcoming Rogue One: Mission Briefing Trading Cards, as well as show appearances. Full details after the jump!
Star Wars Rebels Season 3 premiere:
- We are counting down to the Star Wars Rebels Season 3 premiere this Saturday!
- Visit www.facebook.com/OfficialToppsStarWars on Friday Sept 23 for a chance to win some Topps Star Wars Rebels prizes!
- Follow along Saturday night on Twitter with Topps Brand Manager Mark Von Ohlen (@DarthVonOhlen) as he reveals upcoming autograph cards from the cast and live-tweets the premiere
- Look for Rebels autograph signers in upcoming Topps Rogue One: Mission Briefing trading cards including Freddie Prinze Jr, Ashley Eckstein, Taylor Gray, Stephen Stanton, Dee Bradley Baker, plus new signers Kath Sourcie, Eric Lopez and Jason Isaacs!
Rogue One: Mission Briefing Trading Cards:
- The next Topps Star Wars trading card set – Rogue One: Mission Briefing – will be in stores on Force Friday September 30th!
- This set includes autographs from across the saga including Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and 22 first-timers! Attached is the final autograph list.
- There are 110 base cards that feature storylines from the first 6 films related to the creation and destruction of The Death Star plus sneak peeks of the new film ‘Rogue One’
- There are 5 insert sets to collect:
- Character Stickers
- Heroes Of The Rebel Alliance
- Villains Of The Galactic Empire
- Foil Character Cards
- The Death Star
- Comic Strips
- Due to communications embargoes, we will start revealing images once the set goes live on September 30th.
New York Comic Con:
- Topps will be at New York Comic Con with exclusive Star Wars merch!
- We have one 10-card Rogue One: Mission Briefing expansion set that includes characters from the new film.
- Each set includes 10 standard sized trading cards and costs $20.
- Topps will reveal card images the week of NYCC on the Facebook page and will email images to you once the convention starts.
- Brand Manager Mark Von Ohlen will be at the show Thursday and Friday and ABM Jeremy Fullerton will be there Sunday if you would like to connect for interviews.
- Members of our Digital App team (Star Wars Card Trader) will be there all 4 days. Please come by, we would love to see you!
Upcoming 2016 products:
- Topps Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones 3D Widevision will be available for preorder in October with product delivering mid-November
- Topps Star Wars Masterwork 2016 will be in hobby shops in November
- Topps Star Wars Card Trader physical cards will be in retail shops and limited hobby shop distribution in November
- Topps Star Wars High Tek 2016 will be in hobby shops in December
- Topps Rogue One Series 1 trading cards will be in retail and hobby stores on 12/17